首页

实用英语新编教程2(第三版)unit1~4课后翻译

Unit one

美国人一般早早就安排好他们的退休生活。

Americans usually make a plane for their retirement well in advance. 他们通常被看成最有希望的歌手。

They are commonly regarded as the most promising singers.

我从你的推荐人那里听说雇主曾给他们打过电话

I have heard from references that your employer had called them.

告诉我们具体时间,以便我们做好适当的准备。Please inform us the exact time so that we can make proper arrangements.

我们对出席派对人数的估计与实际来的人数差了一大截。

Our estimate of how many people would show up at the party

只要不成为阅读负担,你的报告可以包括足够多的细节。

Your report can include enough details as long as it will not be a burden to read.

Unit two

就个人而言,我将永远都习惯不了退休。

Personally ,I will never get used to being retired

你想找个机会去中国的西南部发现一个神奇又美丽的地方吗?

Would you like the chance to discover a place of mystery and beauty . 你学习英文时,会发现把英文句子逐字翻译成自己的母语并不是聪明的办法。

When you are leaning English , you well find out that it is not clever to translate put the English sentences word for word into your own language . 如果我可以重提我们刚才讨论过的问题的话,我认为我们应该尽一切努力保护大熊猫。 If I would refer back to the problem that we were talking ,I think (that) we should try our best to protect panda

我们没有一些线索可以串联起来,以便更好的理解这件事。

Do we have any clues and hints piece together so that we could have a better understanding of this matter.

Unit three

请给家里打个电话,告诉他们我正在去公司的路上

Please dial home and tell them I am on the way to the company

从那时起生产就没有倒退过。

Since then there was never been any setback in production

我看见他把钥匙插入锁中、

I saw him insert the key into the lock

你建议你把钱存入银行。

I suggest that you make a deposit the back

你可以将这些扬声器和你的激光机连接在起来。

You can connect these loud-speakers to your laser player.

Unit four

如遇紧急情况, 请拨打报警电话110。

In case of emergency, please dial the alarm number 110.

在校外住的学生每天乘班车上学和回家。

The off-campus students go to and from school every day by school bus.

3) 给他安排房间前,接待员记下了他的姓名和身份证号码。

The receptionist jotted down his name and ID number before arranging for his room.

4) 离开时请把空调关掉。

Upon departure, please switch off / turn off the air-conditioner.

5) 如果还有其他要求, 请与客房经理联系。

If you have any additional requests or needs, please contact the resident manager.